Last update: 04 March 2019 ||
University of Nottingham
Master’s degree (MS)
Deadline: March 22, 2019 (annual)
Study in: UNITED KINGDOM
Courses start in September 2019
Brief description :
Developing Solutions Scholarships are intended for international students who wish to pursue Master’s studies at the University of Nottingham and make a difference in the development of their home country.
University of Nottingham in the United Kingdom
Level and field(s) of study:
Full-time Master’s programmes, including MRes, in Nottingham for September 2019 in a field of study in the following faculties:
– Faculty of Engineering
– Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
– Faculty of Science
– Faculty of Social Sciences
Number of scholarships :
To be confirmed
Target group :
Nationals (or permanently residing in Africa, India or one of the Commonwealth countries* listed below:
*Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, Dominican Republic, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Maldives, Falkland Islands, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, British Virgin Islands, Dominica, Montserrat, Brunei, Gibraltar, Guyana, Jamaica, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Saint Helena, Saint Lucia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu
Value and inclusion of scholarships:
50-100% tuition assistance.
You can apply for this award if you:
– be a national (or permanently domiciled) of Africa, India or one of the Commonwealth countries (*see above) AND
– are considered international students for tuition purposes AND
– have not already studied outside your home country AND
– are not currently studying on a campus of the University of Nottingham or are not graduates of the University of Nottingham
– have an offer to start a full-time master’s program, including MRes, in Nottingham in September 2019 in a field of study at the University of Nottingham, as part of the program: Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science and Faculty of Social Sciences.
Application instructions :
Applicants must first have applied for and obtained an offer of study in Nottingham by September 2019 before they can apply for a scholarship. The application for admission to Nottingham must be received at least six weeks before the closing date of the scholarship so that the admissions office has time to process the application and confirm your offer, before you can apply for your scholarship. Applications for scholarships must be submitted online before 22 March 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link below) for detailed information on how to apply for an award.